Friday, May 23, 2014

Cree (My Way Series) by H.J. Bellus

Notes to follow, just finishing this up... So far this is a Must Read!!!


Added 5/26/2014

This book was FABULOUS!! I cannot say enough because I do not want to give too much away.

I picked this book after reading some wonderful reader comments..

The story was gripping and kept my attention, I read this in a short amount of time..

I have a soft spot for a good love story, hard times, single life. finding love, struggling with pasts etc.  The main character (Milly) went through a tough start as a child, living through it all and then with her relationships a rough marriage, One great thing coming from this relationship. (read on to find out).

She springs free thanks to some Great Luck!!

Cree was a great character as well, The love of a single father is limitless.

The author was wonderful to read, I am looking forward to continuing this series and reading any others she may post along the way..  She is perfect with timing and keeping the story interesting, she had just enough, not going too much into scenes. I loved the freedom of speech during the whole book.. The girlfriends and the way it was worded was fabulous also..

No comments:

Post a Comment